Brandon is a DST 1031 exchange adviser and financial advisor holding a Series 65 license with over 15 years of professional experience. Starting his career at a prominent Hedge Fund as the Head of Fixed Income Financing, Brandon gained expertise in financing the firm’s global liquid assets, structured transactions and complex investments. Prior to his focus on finding solutions for investors looking to sell their property and defer taxes, Brandon assists clients in growing their business by gaining insights through data. He worked with a variety of industries ranging from financial services, logistics, and pharmaceuticals.
- Income tax deferral expert for real estate investors
- 1031 exchange specialist
- Delaware Statutory Trust | DST advisor
- Passive real estate investments
- Due diligence and valuation
- BBA, Finance/Accounting 1999-2003
- Series 65 License 2018