Marissa C. Sweet is a commercial property and casualty insurance advisor at PropertyCashin.com who has a family history of generations involved in the insurance industry. Growing up, she always dreamed of owning her own insurance agency and was very passionate about helping others. Being the CEO of Sweet Insurance Services, she emphasizes and maintains that each of her clients receive superior customer service and a customized approach to their target goals.
Marissa’s mission has always been to offer competitive products while maintaining superb customer service year after year.
- Commercial property insurance
- Commercial flood insurance
- General liability insurance
- Builder’s risk insurance
- Occupational accident insurance
- Equipment breakdown
- Worker’s compensation
- Directors and officers insurance
- Employee practices
- Fleet tracking
- Error and omissions
- Umbrella endorsement
Marissa C. Sweet graduated from the University of Houston in 2008 with a double major in Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance and Management. Her main areas of study were valuation and risk management. She also completed a university accredited Spanish based study abroad program to expand her horizons while living in Spain.
- BBA, Finance 2004-2008 from the University of Houston
- BBA, Business Administration and Management 2004-2008 from the University of Houston