Thank you for your interest in becoming a contributor to PropertyCashin.com! We welcome submissions from all qualified contributors who are actively involved in the commercial real estate space and are able to demonstrate their track record in their particular sector of commercial real estate.
What is the Expert Contributor Program?
The Expert Contributor Program is a unique and one-of-a-kind program that allows all types of commercial real estate professionals to contribute original content to be considered for publication on PropertyCashin.com. The program allows industry professionals to get a word out there about themselves and their business through contributing their expertise to our constantly growing community of commercial real estate investors, tenants and professionals. Through this process, content contributors are able to position themselves as go-to industry experts, which ultimately might lead to new partnerships, more clients and other lucrative opportunities.
What are the benefits of becoming a contributor?
Members of our Expert Contributor Program get the ability to expose themselves and their business to our constantly growing community of commercial real estate owners, investors and professionals through contributing their advice and knowledge. In addition to getting that massive exposure, being a member of the Expert Contributor Program gives you a few more significant benefits.
- Expert positioning – Thousands of users come to our platform for valid and accurate information on various commercial real estate subject matters. Ability to become a source of that information by answering our users’ questions and concerns as well as providing proven solutions, establishes you a thought-after industry expert. Industry expert positioning status makes your potential customers come to you to seek out your expertise instead of you desperately chasing them around.
- Brand awareness – Ability to be seen by thousands of industry professionals helps build brand awareness for you as a professional as well as for your company. Over time, as you keep contributing more content and are being seen by more and more users, your brand awareness will grow and strengthen within the industry.
- Self-promotion – Each of your contributed pieces of content will be linked to your business profile on PropertyCashin.com. Our users will be able to learn more about you and your company, and potentially contact you regarding your services. We also allow one link to your company’s website, which will help drive a targeted traffic to your site.
- Extra reach – Every single piece of content prior to publishing on our platform goes through a series of highly-skilled, in-house specialists such as editors, copy-writers, trend analysts, SEO experts, marketers, etc. This guarantees that the final copy of your content will receive maximum exposure whether it is through our internal channels such as newsletters, social media accounts, RSS feeds, etc or external channels such as search engines, press releases, media coverage, etc.
- Networking opportunity – Since our users are all, in one way or another, involved in commercial real estate industry, you will have a chance to get acquainted with new people from the industry and build long-lasting relationships that might take your business to a completely different level.
- Meaningful contribution – Finally, an ability to educate, instruct and guide someone to help them solve their problem or make more educated decision that potentially can improve their business and positively impact their lives – is an honorable deed. As an expert in your field, you possess the necessary knowledge that you can put in use to better someone else’s experience, business or life and make this world a better place for all!
Who is qualified for the Expert Contributor Program?
Our Expert Contributor Program is strictly reserved for professionals who actively and successfully conduct business within the commercial real estate industry. In other words, if you’re an experienced commercial real estate agent, broker, lender, property manager, appraiser or any other professional who has been actively and successfully doing business within the commercial real estate industry, you might qualify for our program.
Here are some criteria we’ll be looking at while determining whether or not to accept you into our Expert Contributor Program:
- Recognition by a reputable source regarding your business/experience/contribution in the commercial real estate space.
- Successful operation of your own commercial real estate-related business or of the organization you are employed by.
- Possession of appropriate credentials issued by accredited and reputable institution.
- Amount of years you have been actively working in the commercial real estate space.
- Proven track record in your particular area of commercial real estate.
What are the rules for the contributed content on PropertyCashin.com?
Below are some of the main rules your contributed content should follow. As a general suggestion, we strongly encourage you to use your own authentic style of delivering your message across whether it is via a written copy or recorded video. We want our readers to connect with your voice, tone, passion and overall character.
For textual content:
- The copy must contain at least 1,000 words.
- The copy must be 100% unique and not be published anywhere else on or off-line.
- The copy must be created exclusively for PropertyCashin.com and never be published anywhere else on or off-line.
- The copy must be based on your own experiences and supplemented by research and/or references to third-party sources, where appropriate.
- The copy must provide a solution to readers concerns or questions. In other words, after reading your content, a reader should not continue to seek additional resources to answer their questions and/or concerns.
- The copy must convey a credible, authoritative and unique perspective that includes an actionable advice for readers to be able to take the steps/advice detailed in your content and implement it immediately.
- The copy must be submitted in a Word document
For video content:
- The video content must include at least 1,000 words.
- The video content must be 100% unique and not be published anywhere else online.
- The video content must be created exclusively for PropertyCashin.com and never be published anywhere else on online.
- The video content must be based on your own experiences and supplemented by research and/or references to third-party sources, where appropriate.
- The video content must provide a solution to readers concerns or questions. In other words, after watching your video, a viewer should not continue to seek additional resources to answer their questions and/or concerns.
- The video content must convey a credible, authoritative and unique perspective that includes an actionable advice for viewers to be able to take the steps/advice detailed in your video and implement it immediately.
- The video content must be submitted in an mp4 format.
What industry specialties are we currently accepting?
- Commercial real estate sales agents/brokers
- Commercial real estate lease agents/brokers
- Commercial real estate financing lenders/brokers
- Commercial real estate insurance agents/brokers
- Commercial real estate photographers
- Commercial real estate investors
- Commercial property managers
- Commercial structural engineers
- Commercial property tax consultants
- Commercial real estate inspectors
- Commercial real estate appraisers
- Commercial architects
- Commercial surveyors
Suggest a specialty if you don’t see it in the list above.
Note: It MUST be in one way or another related to commercial real estate industry.
How do I become a contributor for Expert Contributor Program?
The process is quite simple. Below are our 3-step process for becoming a contributor on PropertyCashin.com platform:
Expert Contributor Program Application Form